Request Initial Consultation
If our mission resonates with you, and you would like to explore becoming a client, we offer an initial consultation appointment at no charge.
We will devote the majority of our time together in the first meeting to learning about you, in order to help us understand your most important goals and the values upon which they are based. You will also have an opportunity to learn about us and ask questions about our services. The meeting should last approximately one hour, and there is no cost or future obligation.
The clients we serve best are:
- Purpose-Driven: Our clients are passionate about reflecting their values in every aspect of life – and desire to align their goal-setting and financial decisions to what is most important to them.
- Care Deeply about Family & Community: Our clients believe there are more important things in life than money, and that money is an effective tool as a means to an end – not an end itself.
- Generous: Our clients view success and resources from a stewardship perspective, recognizing the joy that comes with blessing others and the importance of leaving a legacy that endures.
- Financial Delegators: Our clients are willing to follow the advice of an experienced professional, and appreciate the convenience and freedom that come with having all of their financial assets under the watchful eye of a single trusted advisor.
- Value Our Work Together: Our clients are comfortable with our fee structure and appreciate the value of working with a trusted advisor to help guide financial decisions.
Our minimum investment for new clients is $250,000 per household in order to help us implement our investment strategies effectively. While we typically best serve individuals and families that are well-established on their stewardship journey, we also see our work as a marketplace ministry and regularly make exceptions to our account minimums to serve widows, those working in full-time ministry, as well as for children and extended family members of existing clients.
To request an appointment:
Please follow the secure link below to complete a brief questionnaire, and we will be in contact with you soon to schedule a time that is convenient for you. (If married, we request that both spouses attend the first meeting.)
Additionally, to help maximize our time together we ask that you bring copies of all relevant documents on the Financial Documents Checklist below. (Click the link below to download the checklist as a PDF attachment.)
We understand that your privacy is important. Please be assured that everything that you choose to share with us will be held in strict confidence. We ask for this information because – when it comes to managing your investments, and ultimately your legacy – we can't afford to miss any critical details. It's kind of like providing a medical history to your doctor. Of course, the more we understand about your total financial picture, the better advice we may provide, and the more valuable this process will be to you.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to meeting with you.
Loran F. Graham, CPA, CFP®